[Linux-libre-announce] Mirrors of the Linux-libre APT repo

Jason Self j at jxself.org
Sun Jan 7 09:47:26 PST 2018

Several mirrors of my APT repository exist [0], donated by various people.

I've updated the website [1] to provide instructions on how to use
these when setting up the repository. Your sources.list file would
instead contain the line:

deb mirror://linux-libre.fsfla.org/pub/linux-libre/freesh/mirrors.txt
freesh main

So as to spread out the load, please consider updating your package
manager to use this new configuration if possible. Manual apt mirror
selection is still possible of course.

If you are interested in running a public mirror please let me know
so that it can be added to mirrors.txt for use by others.

[0] http://linux-libre.fsfla.org/pub/linux-libre/freesh/mirrors.txt
[1] https://jxself.org/linux-libre/